Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saying hey

It's been so long since I've posted anything! I had to laugh, as the last two cards posted I just gave out - one to a cyber friend, and one as a birthday card for a girlfriend. I haven't made cards for some time - think I'll have to get into the groove soon. Especially with Christmas coming - it's just around the corner!

I've been sick for the last few days. Not to give all the details, but I would not be a tiny bit surprised if this is what Swine flu is. I can only hope I'm on the downward slide of it.

Kids are good, hubby's good. Nicholas is loving Kindergarten and his newfound enlarged world. Benjamin enjoys having Nicholas room to himself during the day LOL!! And when I'm not sick, I usually get a little scrapping done.

Thomas will be here in less than a month, and we're all very excited. I hope he remembers to bring his pictures from his Europe trip with Haley.

So, it's supper time, and I should quickly vaccuum in between cookie sheets being timed. That way when hubby gets home, it looks like I did something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt