Thursday, March 26, 2009


I wasn't planning on doing daily postings, as that's just too much pressure to keep up, so I'll say that my stuff will be... sporadically regular. As much as I can make it so, anyway. This morning I am still loving these new monkey stamps that I bought from Archivers. Not so sure why monkeys are my thing right now... maybe because I'm surrounded by my own two little monkeys that are always climbing all over me and the furniture. They're cute, and I really like them.

I made this card with one of those stamps this morning. I started out wanting to use brown and green. I have this beautiful pigment ink stamp in brown - coffee bean brown actually. I've had it for a couple years, and never noticed the color name. For those of you that know me well, you'll know this is perfect for me. Anyway, I made this card with my youngest in mind, and my husband. Honey, looks like you'll be getting a couple of Father's Day cards this year lol!!!

1 comment:

Give It Away - Paul Brandt