Thursday, July 9, 2009

When it rains, it pours!




... except if you live in Texas. We've hardly gotten any rain since it flooded at the end of April. There was a pretty fantastic downpour yesterday while the boys and I were buying groceries at Wal-Mart, but I don't know how much of it hit our neighborhood. Our grass looks like a straw field.

Anyway, with hubby still away, and back in Louisiana where we met with him last week, we are missing him. Seemed like the perfect opportunity to do a layout (challenge) from cm showing just how beautiful it was when we were driving around seeing the town. We were crossing this railway track when hubby stopped right on the tracks (which of course made me nervous, even though it was clear that no one was around) just for me to get some pictures from each window. I love this layout, and it will always remind me of our day sightseeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt