Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Little threesome

Well, we've been home on our own, without our Papa Bear since last week. 6 days. And do we miss him. I haven't been in the scrappiest frame of mind, so the only crafty things I've done are my must do's - the swaps that I had signed up for that were coming due. But tomorrow, Benjamin and I are staying home all day and I'll be {hopefully!} in the zone! Nothing else going on, so a page or two should be able to happen. Hubby is still working away in Canada. He's cold, and doing the same as we are, shopping away the missing us feeling. We have some wonderful Olympic Roots Team Canada clothes coming that I can't wait to see. Of course, some Kraft Peanut Butter too! (and some smarties - have to show Bridgette what Canadian smarties are; the US Smarties are something entirely different.) I'm thinking a lovely tea or hot chocolate will do just fine about now, along with a new episode of Lost! Something scrappy this way comes, very soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt