Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrapping the Bunny Boy

This is for a challenge to make an entire scrapbook layout with just your scraps, and your scraps have to make up the foundation for your page. Above is the scraps, and below is the page foundation:

after cutting out 36 2" squares, here's my finished layout:

for the flowers, I stamped them on some of these lighter scrap pieces, then used my cuttlebug to cut them out, then glimmer misted to give shine.

I bought the spellbinders dies that have the matching stamps (Leslie & I got these at CKC earlier this month.) Haven't quite got the hang of them perfectly yet, but they are pretty.

I love this layout, and how sweet Nicholas looks. Still my little small boy, so happy and so proud running home to show his artwork and goodies from school. Too soon, he'll have things just shoved in his backpack that he will forget to show us, or that he will just throw away. But for now, he's still excited, proud and eager. I love you my little Bunny Boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt