Wednesday, July 28, 2010

While the cat's away...

The mouse will be sad, 'cause she missed the cat. But she will also scrapbook.

Today is day one of our July online crop in the group that I took ownership of. I'm nervous that people will be bored with it, or that they just won't participate. Today I was busy scrapping for challenges, I hope other members are too. Along with the previous post for today, of the Bunny Boy page, I did do a couple other things:


This card is for my 'unusual celebration' card - - it is in honor of rubber duckies everywhere LOL!! A requirement was using the corrugated cardboard somewhere on a card or layout. I really love this stamp set. Charlie Horse is just so sweet!

I have been trying hard to finish off Nicholas' kindergarten scrapbook, as he will be starting Grade One in just 3 short weeks. A lot of my work for the next few posts will be from his book. This one is for a cnc challenge too, a Red, White & Blue(or green) page.



This is from the Spring party at WCE that was held just before spring break. Nicholas loves the pics of him with his buddies, and that it is all about him.


I'm sure I'm not quite done scrapping for the night, but I am going to take a little tv break. More to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt