Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back at it!

It seems like forever since I did any actual scrapping! I've made a few cards for challenges, but haven't actually scrapped a page in a little while. There was a challenge on CM that was closing today that I just had to get in on, so I'm very grateful to hubby and the boys for giving me a little time to myself to get a page done. And I think it looks awesome. The sketch challenge had the restrictions of red and yellow being the dominant colors, allowing for one third color to be added, but had to not overtake the main two. Hopefully this conforms, but even if it doesn't, I love the layout! We were in Kemah, TX, right on Galveston Bay, last weekend for Mother's Day, and we had a blast! This was taken as we were getting ready to leave for the day. We were tired, hot, sunbaked, and caffeine-filled. It was an awesome Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt