Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No pics today, but will add some

Celebrated our second Memorial Day weekend - and had a great time. Our community pool opened, so we got to hang out and splash for the first time this season. Went and scrapbooked at a friend's house - Michelle - she is so funny. I don't know if I've ever met anyone who laughs as much as her! Then we had a neighborhood bbq on Monday that was totally awesome! I will add photos when I'm on my own computer (using hubby's laptop at the moment.) We went to the splashpad this morning (well, 12:30) and hung out there for about an hour and a half. Likely not the best time of day - the kids and I are pretty pink. They aren't too bad, but I'm sure I can be seen from space, I have a very distinct pink/red 'glow'. I should know by now - it's almost like a different sun here, more direct, more heat for sure! Maybe I'll even take a picture of my burn... but not tonight. Tonight, I'm going to go and try to get more into my book "Rhett Butler's People." I loved Gone with the Wind and Scarlett, but this one is taking me longer to get into. Maybe because I'm always so tired when I read lol!!! Pics tomorrow... after another visit to the splashpad with friends. And I'll remember the sunblock this time hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt