Thursday, May 21, 2009

Making the journalling the star

I got this idea over the weekend when we were hanging out at the train table at Barnes & Noble. The kids were busy, Nicholas looking at Star Wars books, and Benjamin with the trains. I usually enjoy the quiet time, let hubby go look at "Daddy" books, and I sit on the floor and look through scrapbook magazines while keeping an eye on the boys. Anyway, this one British magazine had a layout showing a photograph in the center of the page, and journalling totally surrounding it! I sketched it out on a magazine insert card and brought it home, and this is my version! I love it, and I know (longwinded that I can be!) that I will be doing this style of layout more than just this one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt