Saturday, May 8, 2010

The day before Mother's Day!

Who knew that the day before Mother's Day, I would be getting the 'World's Greatest Wife Award' from my husband. Yes, I agreed this week that my husband could buy a motorcycle for his birthday (in August). He came home yesterday with this amazing deal on a brand new 2009 Shadow that he is dying to go see... so that is where we're off to today. I can only hope it goes as planned, because he really deserves it. He does everything for us, and supports me in all that I do.

Last night I finished a lovely layout for a challenge of mine in an online group. I used the new Crate paper that came in a monthly kit that I've just subscribed to (from Scrapbook Circle.) I have to say, all the cutting around the little circles/stems took a long time! But I love this layout:


Time to finish my coffee, have a shower, get the kiddos ready, and off we go to the bike shop. Hope I can contain hubby, he's so happy, I think he may explode. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt