Friday, April 30, 2010

Tons of scrappiness!

Well, I can't believe how quickly this week has gone! Just last weekend, from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon, I was at a scrapbook retreat with 28 or so other women. What a blast! We scrapped until the wee hours, hardly slept, laughed until it hurt, ate our weight in deliciousness, and got a ton of scrapping done. Oh - and for the first time in my life, I made a grown woman pee her pants LOL!! (It involves a long story, some talk of scary movies, and a little sneaking into her cabin and literally scaring the pee out of her at 2am.) She was such a good sport! I'll post some pics over the weekend; first have to attend to some of the 'life' stuff that I neglected this week (like paying bills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt