Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer's here!

The boys are both home all day, and we're well into summer. We hit the pool this weekend, for 2 hours and had a blast. So much so, we're still feeling it. Even though we slathered with the sunblock, we still all got burned. The kids not as much as me, but they did too. And hubby (who opted out of sunblock) is hurting the most of all. Having both boys all day long is more difficult... Nicholas wants something to do all the time! I'm pretty tired (and yes, sometimes, I will admit, irritated!!) by the time hubby comes home, so I truly appreciate all the time he gives me to scrap!

I have an all day crop this weekend with my Peas, and we have two card swaps that I am participating in. This card is for the "scallop" group - only requirements are to use a scallop (of course!) and two embellies (ribbon and button). Cute, simple, and love the color combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt