Monday, March 5, 2012

Blink - and a month is gone!

Where did it go? How does that happen? Wow! Caught up in hubby, kids, critters, friends, scrappy stuff... and boom! I have been scrappy though, lucky for that! My room is decently clean, and I've been able to have a couple days this month with friends over to scrap with me, and me out several times (thank you honey!)

(it's hanging in the kitchen, hence the little clothes pins and the funky Mardi Gras beads.)

This layout I did of the kids in the back yard helping Daddy pull weeds and till the back mulch. The weeds, seriously, were as tall / taller than Benjamin! Love the Basic Grey line for this - all the best colors to match the photos perfectly!



Spring is here (even if the calendar doesn't agree just yet.) All the shrubs are starting to bloom, and there are flowers popping up, and I'm seeing the beginning of the Texas wildflowers; by the end of the month they will be everywhere. My favorite thing about living in Texas is the wildflowers (well, one of my favorites, there are a lot of things I love.)

My latest scrappy passion, my Smash book, has been getting more attention. Take a peek at the front cover:
How cute is that? And it's getting just a little bit chunky!

I was lucky enough to head out to Clear Lake to scrap for an evening with my awesome artsy chic pal Lizzie,

and we smashed the evening away. This is what I accomplished:





My hubby is traveling today... he packs pretty light, as he's only gone for a few days. Thought it was funny though... I take more for a morning of scrapping than he does for almost a week LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt