Sunday, April 12, 2009

Catch up again

This was a sketch challenge from CafeMom that I did. Love the pics of the kid :p
Spring and butterfly challenges go hand in hand! Did this one also for CM
My friend Janie posted a challenge with this card style - it flips up in the center, rotating on the brad to reveal the message inside.
This is a CM challenge where we had to use our stamps, crayons and markers to make our own background paper. I incorporated a couple other challenges into this one, like the one word title, and the meaning of a loved one's nickname. I really like the way this turned out, and we have it framed at home.
This was from our trip back from Surfside beach. The road was washed out and we had to drive back on the actual beach at times. Was really fun, after I was sure we wouldn't get stuck. I think we need to buy a dune buggy!!


The kids have been sick, I've been sick, hubby's not been well... Seems we're all on the mend now. I have gotten a bit of scrappy stuff done, but not as much as I would have liked. We went out to Lake Jackson and Surfside Beach last weekend, and of course stopping in Galveston. This weekend, we vegged out at home, had an Easter Egg hunt with our neighbors at our community center, and had a egg hunt of sorts at home too. So now, with the tummies full of Easter dinner, and the dishes clean and the kitchen tidy, I have a moment to post a few of the things I've gotten done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt