Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching up







I've been with sick boys for the last couple days, and now I'm sick myself. I hate colds that just keep hanging and hanging on! At least one of my boys is feeling better. I feel pretty much like a lazy rag, so the baby and I are snuggling and watching way too much tv. I think I'll need a Caillou intervention soon!

I had a fun crafty, inspired night this past Friday (before I started feeling bleh) and I made a couple of things (which are all posted here.) Good thing too, as I then just didn't have it in me to do anything crafty. Just wanted to be a couch lump. Speaking of which... that's where I'm heading once these post!

All of these were for CM challenges, including the altered cds. The boys love that they are "on a cd".

1 comment:

  1. I love the CD's. Hope you are feeling better, damn Texas weather!!

    ReplyDelete

Give It Away - Paul Brandt