Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lazy, crafty day


Tuesday was a very lazy, quiet day in our house. The boys were both sick, and I was totally okay with them having a jammie day. I was able to work on one layout, and complete two cards (both are posted here now.) We had a wicked rain downpour, then later in the day it was gorgeous and sunny. Reminded me of Calgary weather - don't like it, wait 15 minutes and it'll change!

This card was done with stickles and liquid glass. I think I've learned that the stickles have to completely dry first, before applying the glass, otherwise it curls and cracks. But you know, for this card, I like the effect - it adds some 'flutter' to the butterfly!

Not much on our plate for today. Hopefully I'll have time to make something else :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt