Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have found my peace... and am in a scrappier place


All is good today. Kiddos are being wonderful (I know, amazing right?) and I am able to scrap and just enjoy the day. We are all having a jammie day, doing what we all love most: I'm just finishing some cards, and about to scrap a layout, Nicholas is watching Netflix cartoons, and Benjamin is playing Lego Batman. Not the most educational of days, but we are enjoying the stress free, relaxing feeling it brings. It is amazingly hot out again, and Edward is still away working, so we are just chillaxing :)

Here's what I've been working on the last couple days:

*layout I just finished this morning. I love, love, love this page - - the chipboard frame is sprayed with homemade glimmer mist, in SU! Tangerine Tango, CTMH clover meadow, and a Tattered Angels blue skies. Love it! And the kiddos are so sweet. Nicholas gave me the silly bandz, so this is the perfect way to keep them and the memory.

*cards I did for a cafe mom challenge, but I ummm... didn't read all the directions (they were supposed to be done with a pink emphasis... oh well!)

*This layout I did a day or two ago, about Valentino and his joy at going to the bus stop every morning. Nicholas is a very smart boy for 6 years old - - he gets to the bus stop and seeks out one of the two girls, and he passes the leash to them. They of course, think he's the sweetest thing for sharing his puppy with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm . . . I wonder whose card challenge that was? Hee hee! But I do love the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Give It Away - Paul Brandt