Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Family traditions are really important to me, and I enjoy sharing them with my husband and my kids. One tradition that I inadvertently started is when my husband is away traveling for work... I move furniture around. Not just a little, but an entire room (sometimes two!) Well, he's home in a couple days, and I was slacking off, so today was the day. Started innocently with some dusting and laundry... then I pulled out the vacuum and it was ON! Downstairs living room totally rearranged. Now, except for having to tuck the coaxial cable along the baseboards, it's all done. The kids and I watched some tv before / after dinner there, and we really liked it. For now. Until honey travels again, and I get the urge to move things once more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt