Sunday, July 8, 2012

I love reading before bed. Often, especially if I'm getting close to the end of a good book, I'll keep reading until either I finish it, or my eyes are rolling, I'm reading the same paragraph over and over and not comprehending, or my hands let go as I nod off and the book smacks me. You know that's a good story huh? LOL!!! One thing I have to say that makes me sad is when you have a great story that you are reading, and you can't wait to get to the end, but at the same time, you don't want it to be over. When I find a book like that, it's a must buy, in paperback or hardcover, and it must become part of my library. I love my kindle fire, and I enjoy reading on it, but if it's a keeper, it becomes a tangible part of our home.
This is my latest that I've finished. I stayed up late Friday night to finish it. It didn't end how I wanted, but it was bittersweet, and I love all my Nicholas Sparks books. If heaven forbid, my house were to burn down, we would grab our kids, pets, external drive of photos, our important documents, some scrapbooks, and my favorite novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt