Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We have had a lot of dogs in the neighborhood lately, reported as missing, or found, especially since the fireworks on July 4th. Poor little guys were likely scared and tried to find somewhere to hide. That led to a posting for our county, which somehow led me to the Shih Tzu Lhasa Apso Rescue foundation in Texas. Oh. My. I don't need to say anymore, except that the application is in, I've contacted people to be my references and sent them the questionnaire, and the vet is sending over our current records for review. This will say the rest for us: our first choice:Hopper Cartwright
our second choice:Hans Burke
How beautiful are these little babies? I think Valentino would be in heaven to have a playmate! Maybe I shouldn't have shown the kids yet, as they are very excited. Seems when my hubby is away on an extended trip, this kind of thing tends to happen... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt