Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Celebrating a milestone

My best friend from 'back home', Sherry, will soon be celebrating her youngest little person's first birthday. I can't believe I've been away so long that she's had another entire person! We were lucky to meet him in Aug of last year, on a super-quick trip back. This is cutie patootie Ronan, and Sherry:

I've made a scrappy book, out of a children's tabbed board book that I picked up for a dollar from Garden Ridge. Covering the pages with yummy paper, covering the spine with ribbon, and adding some photo mats and a few embellishments was all it took to make this kid's book into a baby's first year memory book. I'm sending it to Sherry for Ronan, hopefully for a photo per month of his first year, easily visually documenting his growth through his first year. I so wish I could be there to experience the birthday cake first hand, he will have a blast!



I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt