Sunday, January 8, 2012

The new and big scrappy committment!

I've been busy in my scrappy room this week, and I'm happy to say that at this moment, not only is my project life 365 up to date (and all being done in Simple Stories goodies):



>>>check out www.simplestories@typepad.com if you like this idea, they have lots of inspiration!<<<

I am also working on something else that even if I say... it's awesome :) Not time to reveal just yet, but it is a very personal journey that is extremely emotional to me, and I've found just the way to document it. Stay tuned for the reveal (Jan 20th, to be exact.)

We went to our very first gymnastics meet with our friends yesterday, and witnessed amazing skills! Miss D (who hasn't competed in 4 years due to injury, and had major surgery just 5 months ago) competed in four events: Floor, Beam, Uneven Bars and balance beam, and she received medals in all: 3 first place, 1 second place, as well as All around first for her division. Amazing. Such pride from her friends, family, and herself, and so deserved. Very honored to have been able to witness. (And her mom used the little record keeping book I made her, cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give It Away - Paul Brandt