Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Scrappy New Year!

I've made a New Year's Resolution (well a few of them, but this one I hope most of all sticks!) I am going to post my projects and layouts more consistently, to keep track of everything I've done, and what I've given to whom.

First up for the year is a set of Mommy / Daughter mini pads. Decorated simply, to make it easy to tuck into purse or gym bag, these little things are quick and easy, and very cute! Embellished with ribbon, stickers, and pretty paper, they are a cute way to keep track of meets and scores and practices, and a cinch to add in a 4x6 photo here and there.

Mommy's book:


Yes, I hand-wrote the words on 50 index cards, 25 for each. Think I will stamp them next go-round, it may be quicker...

Daughter's book:

1 comment:

Give It Away - Paul Brandt